SAD LOVE STORY

He still remembers the day when my father had sought $ 5 after much insistence,
If you love chocolate because you said in class.


And I said you look good.
I was in my house and in the way of you and a Happy chocolate "shop was. Another way you'll go home and I had two 'Happy chocolate "shop who were of the way.
I was so happy that day. Navy blue school pants pocket butter butter and 1 dollar coins were tinkling and I was thinking to himself, Bill Gates.
I first met maybe five dollars and you also had to make chocolate milk and surprise.
You muster the courage to leave school after being told
Did not come with me today on my way home?
However, we were friends but not so good against me gets Trust
"I'm not coming with you 'You said angrily ...
'Please do not let anything surprise you owe' ..
I've told you expect ...
They erupted and began to hear you and because the boys were in class image and the Tramp.
I was just going to wait, I will come upon you, and you come and bid me to stay 4 feet away.
 
Well, I said, smiling.
We walked in and my heart was going to swell up your favorite dish here thinking of you shall feed his love for me and maybe it comes to your heart.
Well there was chocolate shop.
I stopped...
You asked with curiosity why stop?
I-Oh! You did not eat so Chocolate.
Tu wow !!!!!! Must eat.

Thine eyes did sparkle. And my soul was satisfied, and the incomparable pleasure. Then came $ 1 Chocolate 3.
Brother I give chocolate to $ 1.
Brother - YES Little Master. (I called in the ears) is Friend these girls?
I (laughing) - No no brother. you too

Brother had the chocolate you gave it was-

You scream - David David .......
And a smart boy (maybe another school), before which I did it right in front of the rose hibiscus.
Red bike stopped and spoke from the bike we have come since I am coming to your school. Let's quickly sit for two tickets to the circus'

'Circus!!!!' You are saying it was bouncing and throwing chocolate ground.
 Sorry bidding circus with me today to face ever again.
And I understood that this "someone" who will be.

Saying you sat in the bike and the boy stuck to his chest, his eyes both hands tied

While you were out of sight and I just progressed your hair seem. Sees the same in my eyes, there was darkness.



Brought tears to my eyes and also the brother of the store both eyes were flowing with tears.
Store the brother - not leave the small master. Girls are such that one's heart would break like glass.
He then lifted the cloth which he used to mop the sweat and began to wipe his tears. I wept too.










Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment. Your Comment Approve 24 Hour