HEART TOUCHING AND TRUTH LOVE STORY



 Heart Touching And Truth Love Story



 
A boy and a girl were in love with each other. Both went to a party on Valentine's Day. There he was well danced and enjoy.


 After the party when the time came to go home, he proposed to the girl child. The boy was also in love with the girl and she said yes. Friends was released and clapped all happy.

The friendship of these two, had now turned into love. But perhaps the two of them, the joy of the moment was not acceptable. When both were returning home, the boy 100 km. Was driving with the speed of the bike. The girl was terrified to see his speed and low speed to said, but the boy did not lose his speed. His bike was going fast in the night traffic.
Girl - I say, I slowed the bike up. I am scared. Why are you driving so fast?

Boy - No, no, I'm having fun.

Girl - You have fun, I'm afraid.

Boy - then say that you love me.

 

The girl - who was then in front of everyone.

Boy - say that again, I'm from your mouth 'I love you' like to hear. Say it!

Girl - I love you, now please reduce the speed.

Boys -Give me a hug.

The girl hugged her harder,
Boy - you will wear my Helmet I do not see well at night.
The girl was wearing his helmet.
The next day, the newspaper reported that, when the speed of the bike Accident, whereby the girl was wearing Helmet she survived, and the boy died on the spot.
Friends, the truth is that
 The bike had brake failure, and the boy knew that his bike can not wait anymore. So he gave or your life, saved the life of his love, This is called True Love in love.  Friends swear in love just is not enough, but the name of love to die as needed.
 

Friends, How did this story we must tell you guys to comment. Or You must also tell us if a love story.

Thanks for visit this page.

Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment. Your Comment Approve 24 Hour